We’re pleased to announce the latest release from Ensembl Genomes. There’s new data and software available. Find out more:
- New genomes for Jute (Corchorus capsularis).
- Updated genome assembly for Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor)
- New cross references to UniProt and RefSeq from alignment to our genes across all plants
- New automatic ncRNA gene annotations across all plants
- New pathways page showing biochemical pathways the protein is involved in, imported from Reactome.
- New Beauveria bassiana ARSEF 8028 genome
- New load of fungi genomes from ENA
- Updated PHI-base 4.3 annotations for ENA imported genomes