- Incorporation of the Araport 11 gene model annotation for Arabidopsis thaliana
- Addition of mitochondrial and plastid genome sequences to the current maize (Zea mays) chromosomal assembly (AGPv4)
- Alignment between the A, B and D genomes of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) updated to use TGACv1 genome assemblies
- Whole genome alignment between bread wheat and Brachypodium distachyon
- Updated peptide comparative genomics for Plants and Fungi.
- Updated BioMarts for Plants and Fungi.
- Updated protein features from InterPro for Plants, Metazoa, Protists and Fungi.
You can find more details in the release notes.