What is new?
- Molecular and biological information from PHI-base (version 4.0) for thousands of genes in Protists, Bacteria and Fungi that are involved in pathogen-host interactions
- Small non-coding RNA genes in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum (Rogato et al. 2014)
- Improved image export functionality from our websites
Check our ‘New image export option in Ensembl‘ post for more details.
- Protein domains for Protists, Metazoa, Fungi and Plants recalculated with InterProScan (version 54.0)
- Updated BioMart: Protists, Metazoa, Fungi and Plants
- Updated gene trees in Plants
Check out all the changes on our Ensembl Genomes website.
Any questions or comments? Email us.