What is new?
- Pairwise alignments for more than 50 plant genomes including potato and tomato, cacao and grape, and several Oryza sp
- Newly available genomes from INSDC into our ever expanding Protists and Fungi divisions
- Cross-references of genes in Fungi and Protists to the Pathogen – Host Interaction Database (PHI-base)
- Additional 6,806 bacterial genomes imported from ENA
- Protein domain information from InterProScan (version 5.14-53.0)
New pairwise alignments have been extended to additional plant genomes and can be viewed in our browser website. The alignment text can be downloaded in different file formats.
In addition to the graphical view, whole genome alignments can be retrieved via our FTP or programmatically using our APIs.
View the complete list of genomic alignments available in this new release.
Marking your favourite region, gene, exon, or variant
You can now mark a selected region when browsing the Ensembl Genomes websites. Drag and select your favourite gene and use the pop-up window to mark it. You can also click on the gene itself to mark the location of it.
- Updated BioMart: Protists, Metazoa, Fungi and Plants
- Updated peptide comparative genomics
- New assemblies and annotations for existing fungal species
- Gene families available in Protists
A complete list of the changes can be found on the Ensembl Genomes website.
Any questions or comments? Get in touch.