We have just released the latest update of Ensembl Genomes.
The highlights of our new release are:
- 4,310 new genomes: 20,254 genomes in total, including bacteria and archaea
- Barley genome assembly based on PopSeq data
- SIFT scores for all missense variants in bread wheat
- Inter-homoeologous variation (IHV) data in bread wheat
- Variation data in tomato from the 150 Tomato Genome ReSequencing Project
- Variation data for Puccinia graminis Ug99
- DNA alignments for Hypocreales and Pucciniales
- GO term projections from Schizosaccharomyces pombe and Saccharomyces cerevisiae to other species
- Updated PHI-base data for plant pathogens
Ensembl Fungi, Protists, Metazoa, and Plants
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
The Ensembl Genomes team