We have just released the latest update of Ensembl Genomes.
The highlights of our new release are:
Seven additional plant pathogens:
- Colletotrichum gloeosporioides
- Colletotrichum higginsianum
- Colletotrichum orbiculare
- Dothistroma septosporum
- Fusarium fujikuroi
- Fusarium pseudograminearum
- Pussinia graminis Ug99
- > 4K new genomes: 15,944 genomes now in total
- Variation data: Aedes aegypti
- Annotation: Strongylocentrotus purpuratus
- ncRNA annotation is now available for several species
- DNA alignments: Pythium sp and Phytophthora sp
- Transcriptome and whole genome alignments: T. aestivum
In addition to New Genomes and New Data, we have also updated BioMarts, gene trees and comparative genomics in this new release.
Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
The Ensembl Genomes team!