The Ensembl project is pleased to announce release 54 of Ensembl. Highlights of this release are:
- New Zv8 zebrafish assembly;
- Comparative alignment text displays for variations and regions;
- Ability to add personal notes to any Gene or Transcript.
For more information visit:
Along side this release we are also releasing a new version of the pre site. This now includes:
- The GRCh37 human assembly released in February 2009, with preliminary analyses included;
- The callJacc3 marmoset assembly.